Specializing in Size Guaranteed
Teacup & Toy Imperial ShihTzu Puppies
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS TO FIND PRICES
1. Scroll down this very long page.
2. Click open any Photo Button below. Photos are clickable buttons.
3. Then look under puppy picture for size, sex and a variety of price options.
4. Every puppy has his/her own page with Price, Sex & Size.
5. Price option 5 & 6 is the lowest price option available for any puppy.
(Cell Phone Users: You may not be able to view all of the puppies & discounted price at the bottom of every page, pages will be very long)
Toy ShihTzu Puppies - Sold Out!
This is the lowest priced size in this breed.
Tiny Toy ShihTzu Puppies For Sale
Teacup ShihTzu Puppies For Sale - Sold Out
Tiny Teacup ShihTzu Puppies - Sold Out
Micro Tiny Teacup ShihTzu Puppies - Sold Out
Adults ShihTzu's Are Available By Request In All Sizes
They are available at the starting price not the discounted price, because it would be more beneficial for us to keep them back as breeders than to sell them for less.
Benefits of buying a puppy over 8 months of age or adult.
1. They are more advanced in training.
2. Temperament is developed. The older a dog becomes the calmer they will be.
3. They are full grown in height, length and weight. This may be beneficial to you if you have purchased a pet that got bigger than what you wanted.
4. Past the biting, scratching & chewing stage. Important to seniors or people with health issues with thin skin that bleeds easy.
5. Completed all of there puppy vaccines. $75 X 4 = $300
6. Can be certified as a service dog at 6 months of age.
The Shih-Tzu is a sweet and friendly dog with beautiful colors!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHIH-TZU BREED & CARE INFORMATION
Shih-Tzu Size & Price Chart
ShihTzu Puppy Prices vary based on Size.
Keep in mind, the smaller the puppy, the more expensive they can be.
The Size and Price chart is provided for reference for the ShihTzu Breed.
New puppies are listed at a starting price for their breed & size category. After they have been officially posted with size & price for 2 weeks they are marked down every 2 to 10 days until sold.
The cutest ones go the fastest!
Below are other breeds that we offer that have ShihTzu in the bloodline.
MalShi (Maltese/ShihTzu Cross) & Daisy ( ShihTzu, Poodle, Maltese)
They both have silky soft hair and eyes that are more centered than a ShihTzu.
Specialty Pets are puppies that may have been featured in TV Shows, Movies, or may have a Celebrity Bloodline. Puppies with Extreme Baby Faces are also considered Specialty Pets. These pets may be priced $50,000 or higher. Extreme Baby Face puppies may also be priced higher.